Monday, December 10, 2012

Transfer photo samsung W to PC

aduhai..dah bersawang blog ku ini..mahap ye my blog..wa sibuk laaa..huhu..okay2..nak cite sket about my samsung W..terkial2 nak download pic to my labtop...now I found the easiest method..wanna to share with you..


Before this, I am having problem to download all my hp photo..I download KIES but it doesn't work..huhu..so frustrated..

Now, through android forums, I know what to do..dont need to install software..Just follow these steps:
1.Dont connect pc to samsung galaxy W yet..
2.Go to 'setting,-->wireless and network-->choose USB utilities
3.Click the button 'connect storage to PC'
4.It will appear connect USB CABLE TO USE MASS STORAGE
5.Now, connect usb cable to PC..
6.Wait until it download itself..done...
Easy right??..okay, you also can transfer from samsung to pc..I think this is the best part, cause I can dowload nasyid and all Islamics materials...nice right...


No comments:

Post a Comment