Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baucer buku 1Malaysia

2012 tahun bertuah..knapa??..because gov gives books voucher RM200...wooww..everybody feel sooo happy..me too..since this year is my last year (hope so..hehe) then what should i do with this voucher??..





Ada 4 keping..setiap baucer bernilai RM50..
7/2/2012-i used rm100 to buy academic books for my kids (UPSR & PMR) including dictionaries, stationaries, and comics (for me i bought Midi..heheh)
  
Ada ke yg marah i??..huhu..pls laaa..i used more than rm200 (RM2k i think) to buy book and all my studies materials during my early stage of my research...so do i need buy books again??..no no no..it was given to me, and i used it at the right way...i still have another Rm100 voucher (expired date will b march 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment